For New Patients
You will find all new patient forms located in the section below.
Patient FAQs & Insurance Resources
Washington State allows individuals to refer themselves to physical therapy, however many health insurance plans will only cover physical therapy services when the process includes a referral or prescription for physical therapy from an approved health care practitioner. These practitioners include medical doctors, chiropractors, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, naturopathic physicians, and podiatrists. We accept most major insurance companies. If you have health insurance, you may contact your provider to determine the requirements of your plan and whether or not you need a prescription to have the services covered.
If your insurance requires a prescription, contact us once you have obtained one from your health care practitioner by calling us at 206-322-2842.
If you do not need a prescription, or do not have insurance and would like to self-refer in a self-payment situation, please call us at 206-322-2842. Please ask about our self-payment arrangements.
We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so that you may fill out the necessary paperwork and for our front office to take your information. To expedite this you can fill these out beforehand by downloading them from our website on the Resources page. You can either email the completed forms or submit them when you check-in.
- new patient forms if you haven’t emailed them
- Insurance card
- Loose-fitting clothing, shorts, t-shirt, or tank top corresponding with the body part being evaluated. We do have shorts/t-shirts on hand.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have physical therapy insurance benefits?
- How many appointments does my health insurance cover each year?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I need a referral or prescription from my primary care provider?
ProFormance Rehab is happy to bill your insurance for you. We are In-Network with the following carriers:
- FIRST CHOICE HEALTH NETWORK
- KAISER ACCESS PPO ONLY
- PREMERA-MEDADVANTAGE PPO ONLY
- REGENCE FEDERAL PLAN
- REGENCE GROUP ADMINISTRATORS
- REGENCE-MEDADVANTAGE PPO ONLY
- UNIFORM MEDICAL PLAN
- WA STATE LABOR & INDUSTRIES & SELF INSURED PLANS
We also offer Self Pay rates.
If you don’t see your plan listed, please contact your carrier to check your Out-of-Network Benefits. We will be happy to bill them as a courtesy for you.
Please contact us with any questions.